Kit Willow's sustainable range KITX features handwoven silk that is consciously sourced and ethically made. The Tribe Shirt Dress brings understated femininity to the table with its classic elegance and demure appeal. Featuring a front split and plunge V-neckline, the dress is crafted from a lightweight cotton and silk blend to give you a flattering hourglass silhouette. The 50s-inspired dress is perfect for Spring and Summer picnic dates.
Our model is wearing a size AU 8 dress. She is 178cm (5’10”) tall, has a 79cm (31”) bust, 61cm (24”) waist and 89cm (35”) hips.
- Length: 118cm (size AU 8)
- Regular fit; slightly sheer; unlined
- Lightweight premium silk and cotton handwoven blend
- Black base with white pattern
- Long A-line silhouette
- Flat collar; plunge V-neckline
- Short sleeves
- Elasticised shirred waistband with black snap buttons at front
- Hidden adjustable buttons down the front
- Hand pockets; lined
- Raw edge hemline
Warm iron. Eco Dryclean.
Material: Main: 54% Silk & 46% Cotton; Pocket Lining: 100% Cotton
Tribe Shirt Dress - Length: 118cm (size AU 8) Regular fit; slightly sheer; unlined Lightweight premium silk and cotton handwoven blend - Womens Cockatil Dresses PWBRXORN